Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sweet Husband

So yesterday morning I woke up to Nicholaus excitingly telling me to get up and be quick. He told me to get dressed and that i was not allowed to do anything with my hair. I was still half asleep when he started to tie a blindfold over my face. I was so confused and was getting upset! He took me down the elevator and into the car. (I could hear people laughing in the background as we went along!) He wouldn't tell me a thing and just kept saying how cute I looked when I was confused. Finally after driving around for a while he let me take the blindfold off. We where at an i hop for breakfast! How cute is that! He kidnapped me and took me to breakfast without any hints of wanting to!!! I told him he is giving me reason to forget to go grocery shopping more often. I really lucked out to get such a well trained guy. I just wanted to let everyone know what a sweet husband I have and that I love him a ton!! :)

1 comment:

Shill and Company said...

Emily!

This is your long lost friend Chrissie Shill. I was just talking with your sweet mama. She gave me an update on what you have been up to recently and where you are working. What an awesome adventure!

You look so amazing. You have grown so much from the last time that I have seen you. You are actually an adult. Wow, I had to see a picture of you to believe it. You and your husband look so great for each other. He was so sweet to take you out for a surprise breakfast. What a guy!

I have a blog with blogspot as well. If you would like to check it out email me at mamacricketbean@yahoo.com and I can invite you to it. I have 4 kiddies now. I think when you and your mom came out to visit me I had 2. Time flies!

It's so fun to read about you and your hubby. I'm glad that life is treating you well!