Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New York Botanical Gardens!!





The Saturday before last I went to the New York Botanical Gardens. It was absolutely amazing. It is one of the largest Gardens in the world I guess and I tried to cover it all. It sure is Huge covering over 250 acres. I tried to control myself with taking pictures and now I am kicking myself thinking about all that I missed. I am going to have to do a few slide shows to include them all though. The last slide has a bunch of frog pictures that might not make sense. I was watching the Wetland area and noticed that there where a ton of bull frogs there, a few minutes latter I also noticed that they where fighting each other. :( So those are pictures of them battling it out. There are also a bunch of pictures of sculptures who are done by an artist named Moore. I hope you enjoy looking at the pictures as much as i enjoyed taking them!













3 comments:

Phillip said...

beautiful pics, you guys! looks like it was a very nice outing. I'm jealous.

Shill and Company said...

You are such a fantastic photographer Miss Emily! Looks like a beautiful place to visit. I would be in heaven there!

Mills Family said...

such pretty pictures..

woo hoo.. when do you guys get home?