Monday, July 21, 2008

Hike with Rodger



So Rodger (the dog of the family I nanny for) and I decided to go for a hike the other day. Palisades New York is an absolutely gorgeous area with tons of bike and hiking trails. This is a picture of the trail we where on. A little bit down the trail we found a deer path that looked like it lead down to the river. Curiosity won and we decided to check it out. It lead to an abrupt cliff that dropped a couple hundred feet and had an absolutely wonderful view.




















Rodger and I sitting on the cliff.

2 comments:

DillChips said...

I would definitely freak out (fall to the ground and grab a tree or something) I am just like Papa Chipping when it comes to heights. Sweet view though I love the never ending trees of the east coast.
Luv ya

Shill and Company said...

Gorgeous! I am so envious of all of the beautiful places that you are visiting. How wonderful. Rodger looks like a sweet doggy. How fun to have a little companion to go on a nice adventure with.